Do you know any DJ programs on the computer?

I want to learn how to DJ... I want to mix Rap/Hip-Hop and Techno/Trance/Danse/House/Acid.... I need programs that are easy to use. I need a program where I can extract a certain beat from a song with multiple beats ( like I can extract the ex: 3 different beats on a track and the lyrics without the song). I also want a programs where I can mix and make awsome remixes. I would like that it is also easy to use. Thanks alot!

Favorite Answer

I worked at a radio station for awhile and the software that our in-house people used was Adobe Audition. It's a little pricey, but can be found on torrentspy.com if you're into that kinda thing.

Easier software is the same one everyone uses when they start out: DJ Mixmaster. They're up to version 3 now and it's both really easy to use and cheap (under $30). You can find it at almost any Best Buy kinda place or online. Here is the link to Amazon.com's listing for it: http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Leisure-Inc-74478801...

Good luck!

• Erika

how do you desire to apply it? in case you like an exceptionally consumer-friendly application to do the stuff for you, attempt Atomix: has somewhat stable BPM finder on it, and the interface speaks for itself. No bells & whistles, only 3x equalizer, crossfader, 2x quantity and a few outcomes...

• Mike H

IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS, GO TO YOUR "START", THEN "ALL PROGRAMS", ON THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER, THERE IS A PROGRAM CALLED "WINDOWS CATALOG" CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL OPEN A WINDOW FOR "WINDOWS PROGRAMS, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, ETC."; ON THE SEARCH TYPE IN "MUSIC PRODUCTION SOFTWARE" AND IT WILL OPEN A WIDE SELECTION OF DJ SOFTWARE FOR MIXING AND VARIOUS DRUM MACHINES