Is there something special about Branson Missouri besides the tourist traps that I should see?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Branson is in a beautiful part of Missouri. At this time of year the leaves are changing and the craft shows are starting. Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock and Bull Shoals lake provide excellent fishing and boating. There is an outlet mall for shopping and many good restaurants. Several of the musical shows are exceptional. The music theaters are the big draw..top notch entertainment and about 90 in number..to fit almost any type of music. We don't consider the to be tourist traps ..they do attract tourists but provide some real entertainment. If you don't like live music and entertainment, don't like to eat good food, don't like beautiful scenery, don't like to shop it wouldn't be for you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Branson is a special govt operation used to implant hypnotic suggestions by sound waves. They use the "family values" shows to trick you into obedience. It has been such a success in Branson they are planning go countrywide. So, to answer your question...there is nothing but tourist TRAPS...and I mean TRAPS!

• 1 decade ago

If you don't want the shows or Silver Dollar City (which has been there forever) then there is Branson Scenic Railroads

A forty mile ride throught the Ozark hills. Dinner cruises available.

Something different. Some friends of mine really enjoyed it,

• 1 decade ago

Why are you even considering going there, if your belief is that it is just a tourist trap??

It's not my cup of tea either, so I go somewhere else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try this site:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.