There's this Rice Crispies commercial and the tune is really bugging me because I kind of like it and don't

know what it is? It goes...oooh,ooh, oooh,oooh,ooh....ohhh,oohh

Any idea what it is?

Favorite Answer

Somewhere over the rainbow by the Hawaiian singer Israel Kamakawiwo'ole who is no longer living, the song was also played on the E.R. episode where Dr. Green died. And there are words to it , its not all humming.

if it replaced into open formerly than there no grounds for a regulation experience. continuously look on the cereal via the bag formerly beginning. Or in case you prefer to take it the a strategies, there'll be an inspector to look at to definitely see it particularly wasn't out of your place. Take precaution, do not reason your self the embarrassment. often like inspectors will locate some thing.

Yeah, it's an "Over The Rainbow" version, don't know the artist. I first heard it in a Philips commercial about 7 years ago or so. I do love the oohhh oohhh part.

• eehco

I love that commercial. It makes me watery eyed. I think the song is perfect! It's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Its a hawaiian song. Its called "over the rainbow"

by:Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

"Somewhere over the Rainbow"

Like from the Wizard of Oz, only hummed.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

think of some other song that u like and maybe youll forget it

yes

sorry no clue.