Can you travel to Cuba if you have a criminal record of a sexual offence?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Customs and/or immigration officials can, at their own discretion, deny the passenger entry into their country. A criminal record could be an obstacle in international travel, leading to a denial of entry. Your particular situation can only be determined by that one person. Of course, you must be sure if you are paroled that this does not interfere with any of those conditions.

Cuban lawmakers have opted to not criminalize prostitution but, rather, to focus on sexual procurement (i.e., pimping) by increasing the penalties. The sentence for pimping was increased to four to ten years, increasing to seven to fifteen years if minors are involved. Prison sentences were increased for the corruption of minors in an effort to stop the activities of sex

offenders and paedophiles. The penalty for paedophilia was set at fifteen to thirty years.

Several foreigners are serving prison sentences for sex offences withminors. For example, a Canadian from the city of Edmonton was sentenced to twenty-five years for sexual corruption of a fourteen-year-old girl (Reuters 2003).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?LbIl
  • 1 decade ago

When you say criminal record I assume you have more than 1 sexual offence.

If you have one sexual offence then maybe you should have asked

"Can you travel to Cuba if you have a sexual offence on your record?"

It all depends if your on probation.

Other than that I am not going to say another word bc how do I know your not a Pedophile trying to flee. I don't aid criminals.

• 4 years ago

Criminal Record Search Database : http://InfoSearchDetective.com/Help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.