if your bf is in a room with another woman with the door shut and light off and his gf is there did anyt. happ

he said nothing happen ever if the door was shut and lights off. I went to the washroom and came out and him this girl and another couple was in the room. The door was shut and went i open it they all looked suspictious and came running off the bed. What are the signs of cheating?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i would think something did happen and he is using you as a second fiddle.I WOULD get out of this situation and run run run.it is easy to say but hard to do if you love him,but this hurt you have gotten now,could give way to bigger hurts in the future.god bless

• JustMe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The signs of cheating are, being in a room with another women with the lights off and my girlfriend is otherwise occupied (in the bathroom).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It does not take a high school graduate to figure this out.

I know if I was behind closed doors with the lights out and with a lady, there would defintely be something going on.

• 1 decade ago

That's not only a sign, it a huge 20 foot red flag waving right in your face. I think that is one of the signs. But keep an eye on your mate, if he switches up on his normal routine then something is up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Running away is a sign of cheating.

• 1 decade ago

I would venture to say that atleast some necking was going on, so put your B/F on hold.

• 1 decade ago

Don't believe him, girl. You know better than that. Any man who you question or have any doubts about him, you should just leave him. You deserve better than that.

• 1 decade ago

those arent just signs, more like red flags waving in your face.

• 1 decade ago

Hehehe.. do I need to answer? I think you know the answer already. :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she sucked so hard he he passed out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.