if your bf is in a room with another woman with the door shut and light off and his gf is there did anyt. happ

he said nothing happen ever if the door was shut and lights off. I went to the washroom and came out and him this girl and another couple was in the room. The door was shut and went i open it they all looked suspictious and came running off the bed. What are the signs of cheating?

Best Answer

i would think something did happen and he is using you as a second fiddle.I WOULD get out of this situation and run run run.it is easy to say but hard to do if you love him,but this hurt you have gotten now,could give way to bigger hurts in the future.god bless

• JustMe

The signs of cheating are, being in a room with another women with the lights off and my girlfriend is otherwise occupied (in the bathroom).

It does not take a high school graduate to figure this out.

I know if I was behind closed doors with the lights out and with a lady, there would defintely be something going on.

That's not only a sign, it a huge 20 foot red flag waving right in your face. I think that is one of the signs. But keep an eye on your mate, if he switches up on his normal routine then something is up.

Running away is a sign of cheating.

I would venture to say that atleast some necking was going on, so put your B/F on hold.

Don't believe him, girl. You know better than that. Any man who you question or have any doubts about him, you should just leave him. You deserve better than that.

those arent just signs, more like red flags waving in your face.

Hehehe.. do I need to answer? I think you know the answer already. :-)

she sucked so hard he he passed out