Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) · 1 decade ago

Football player or Football fan?

which are you?

i play (u 17 league)

Favorite Answer

I've been goalkeeper of the St. Stephen's School in Rome team, we played international tournaments in Milan against European teams, I played in Portugal against The American School of Lisbon and we've had many tournaments in Rome itself. Last year I played for a university team and this year I'm going to sign up for the University of Geneva Football Team which participates in the Swiss University League, keeping my fingers crossed to get in. And I might try getting into the National University team, we'll see. My dream, although I'm a fiction writer and I'm majoring in archaeology, is to become FC Sion goalkeeper, someday, it's the team of the town next to the one where I was born, unfortunately my town's team isn't good at all, instead Sion is third in the Swiss League.

As a Fan I support Cagliari FC in Italy, AFC Ajax in the Netherlands, Newcastle United in England and FC Sion in Switzerland.

Football Fan. I am not good at playing Football, I just love the watch it, and I like to play sometimes with my friends.

Former player... injuries got the best of me otherwise I'd still be playing, definitely a fan and have been since the day I was born (dad got his wish!!!)!!!!

fan. know a lot about football though i can't play

kool i'm 12 and i play on a varsity soccer team a u14 team and a u 16 team

...well well well, looky here, happy to finally make your acquaintance, your stories precedes you, apparently you and i are supposed to be the same person...anyhoo...

I did both, now i play rugby and i am a soccer fan

footballers wives fan!

both

Source(s): all italian peoples are good soccer players

lol...u're back?

well I am both.

FAN!