Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Was Jesus a Vampire?

Well think about it. In order for someone to gain eternal life and immortality they had to drink Jesus' blood. Is that the ritual that vampires have in order to make someone become a vampire and therefore gain immortality? This would mean that Jesus was a vampire that sacrificed his own blood to feed everyone else with. Or am I wrong about the vampire mythology or the biblical mythology?

He could have also been a werewolf. He killed himself to save others, and commanded they consume his flesh like a werewolf would do. Nasty huh? Christianity sounds like a grotesque cannibalistic death cult.

Favorite Answer

Interesting analogy. It does seem a bit ghoulish to take communion, if put that way! I'm basically Christian, yet I wonder just how different things are from what was supposed to be.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Was Jesus a Vampire?

Well think about it. In order for someone to gain eternal life and immortality they had to drink Jesus' blood. Is that the ritual that vampires have in order to make someone become a vampire and therefore gain immortality? This would mean that Jesus was a vampire that sacrificed his own...

Source(s): jesus vampire: https://tinyurl.im/MwV5V

probably three vampire miracles were preformed, 1) water into wine, 2) walking on water & 3) rising from the dead after 3 days. These are all reported as vampire traits throughout several historical accounts of the vampire throughout several cultures and periods. Indeed a person in the Midwestern U.S. claims to Jesus still living.

You have twisted logic and ideas. Assuming that you might be ignorant on the topic or just ill-informed, I will answer. His blood was not consumed by any. He said " take of the cup and drink, it represents the blood . '' Basically, he was saying that he was giving his blood, his life for the forgiveness of our sins, so that we might have eternal life. Eternal life meaning a life in heaven. Throwing the Vampire thing into it, only shows the validity of Jesus, and his walk on this earth. They were never mentioned in the bible or any other historical records at that time. The fact that the claim was even made, says that they wanted the stories of werewolves and vampires to more believable by attaching Jesus name. Do you see where I'm going ? They would have never attached the name unless it was widely believable.

The act of communion is indeed an act of drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus. Neurologically, it is the act. I too believe it is the act of Vampireism to achieve eternal life. Too many so called Christians are not intelligent enough to understand the act. Eternal life requires the submission to and participation in the blood act renewal 4 times per year.

Jesus was rightly pointing out that he is the bread of life. He who eats and drinks of him will live eternally; not eat and live in a physical way (youll notice that at no time the disciples were compelled to take him literally) but a spiritual way. There is much symbolism in the Bible between food and truth and Jesus is that ultimate truth. But to the casual unbeliever, I could see where they would miss the meaning of it and get confused.

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. -Matthew 4:4

In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! -Hebrews 5:12

No one drank his blood; it is symbolic

1 Corinthians 11:23-26

My sister believes he was, I on the other hand do not. He did indeed use wine for his blood, to let them know that with his blood their sins were washed away. He did indeed use bread for his body for without his sacrifice we would all surely suffer for eternity. I am not a zealot but I do believe in the Good Lord, please do not put me down for my beliefs I shall not put you down for yours. I believe that God gave us free will and the more that Christians try to force the word of God on someone the more we are going to push them away. He wants us to love him not fear him, he wants us to love one another not hate.

You have been watching a lott of Buffy: the vampire slayer havent you?or Underworld both are equally idiotic,though the chick in underword is hott.oh well....

Don't forget no one but a mist pumped his mom.