Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

Wana bet????Would u like to do this???

Dennis Weatherman arrived at his Internal Revenue Service audit accompanied by another man.

Going over his records, the IRS official said, "Well, sir, it appears that you live at a much higher level than your reported income. How do you explain that?" Dennis replied, "I love to gamble and I always win." The skeptical official gave him a disbelieving look. "I can prove it," said Dennis. "How about a demonstration?" The official thought a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Dennis said, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye." The auditor thought a moment and said, "No way! It's a bet!" Dennis removed his glass eye and bit it. The official's jaw dropped. Dennis said, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye." The official could tell Dennis wasn't blind, so he took the bet. Dennis then removed his dentures and bit his good eye. The stunned official was now three grand in the hole!

Dennis said, "Want to go double or nothing? I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on your desk and **** into that wastebasket by the door over there and never get a drop anywhere in between." The official, twice burned, was cautious now, but there's no way this guy could manage that stunt, so he agreed again! Dennis climbed up on the official's desk, missed the wastebasket completely, and pretty much got pee all over the desk. The official grinned. He had just turned a huge loss into a huge win! But then he noticed that Dennis's friend looked ashen and was visibly shaking. "Are you okay?" he asked. The man replied, "Not really. Yesterday Dennis bet me twenty thousand dollars he'd **** all over your desk and you'd be happy about it!"

Best Answer

That's the best joke I've heard on this site in a LONG time!

Thanks for the laughs! Keep up the great work!!

(Gotta remember this one for the folks at work!)

whats up :) a million. Day dreamer or evening dreamer? Definatly a evening dreamer. 2. puzzling worker or Lazy? i'm ordinarily a puzzling worker. Lazy isn't me. 3. White or Black? in all likelihood black, yet i'm not goth or something. 4. sunrise or sundown? sundown is efficacious to computer screen, yet i appreciate the sunrise! 5. instantly or Bi? instantly. 6. straightforward or crafty? straightforward 7. Can fool others or Get fooled? Haha, can definatly fool others, often times i'm getting fooled too. 8. pleasant in nature or tricky personality? pleasant in nature, i'm not so "tricky" 9. action picture or music? in all likelihood music, i appreciate music! videos are large aswell. 10. beneficiant or Miser? beneficiant effective survey, quite cool :)

funny, like the joke, thanks for the two points! I'll have to try to remember tha joke to tell someone else!

that was good but you feel sorry for the friend

That is extremely funny! I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!

clasic that is everyones dream isnt it?

heeheehee

haha! that's sad... hehehe

That my friend was a good one LOL thanks for the laugh!!!! :)

• Nora G

very very good.