?

Where are you, and how did you get saved-let Jesus into your heart to forgive sins&be your friend? ImJew4Jesus

I am in NY USA and I got saved by-as a Child I asked who is Jesus-and my Jewish mom said he is a liar and a deciever have nothing to do with him. Yet as life went on-I saw movies about Jesus-like Jesus of Nazareth and the Passion of Christ and new he wasnt a bad person.

I asked my mom what do I do about sin-she said ask your uncle-he said cast bread on water once a year for Yom kippur and your sins will go away. I cried in the bathroom thinkin we are the same as those that go to a priest once a week -we just go once a year-and then can do any sin as much as we desire-as life went on

I went into sin-and felt guilty-

Prophecies told me Jesus was our Jewish Messiah -Isaiah 52vs13-53vs12 written 700 bce "He will be exaulted, He will first be marred more than any man. He will lay down his life to make atonement for our sins."

then I found he spoke from heaven (Revelation1:1& 3:19&20 "Behold I love you & knock on your heart to come in and deliver from sin to be your friend&prayed

Favorite Answer

I'm in North Carolina, i was raised in a christian home but when i moved out from home I began to drink, do drug,sex, and just really messed up my life,i married a man that was a alcoholic i got beat every Holiday and most week ends and i thought i had to stay because i was married and I didn't tell any one for 20 years what was going on,til i left him, i knew if i didn't leave him either he was going to die because i was going to kill him or i was ,and i also tried to kill myself during that 20 yrs, so after i left him i met this really nice man we got married we've been together for 11 yrs and we've been saved 4yrs and I thank God every day for him he's like and angel,(plus he looks like Sam Elliot,bonus) we never fuss fight we act like we are still on our honey moon we call each other like we are dating and its very sweet ,he is a God send, and i know that i had to go through some of the crap i when threw with the 1st husband to realize what real love was and, we've been so blessed since we were saved, with his job and just different things that are so numerous to write,small things like money,people just giving us money out of the blue,or us needing something and someone will give us what we were needing... things like that...God is good,and if you don't really know him you don't understand and you don't know what you are missing ,his love,security,comfort..peace of mind,.. I don't worry about anything..i don't have too. oh and here something .. i was told in a dream to give out

THE DREAM

I DREAMED ONE NIGHT TWO ANGELS CAME TO MY BED. THEY TOOK ME TO HEAVEN I FELT I HAD NOTHING

TO DREAD. WE STOOD IN FRONT OF A BIG WHITE GATE. IT OPENED SLOWLY AS WE STOOD IN WAIT.

MANY CLOUDS BILLOWED AND SWIRLED ABOUT US AS I STOOD IN AWE OF THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS THAT

SURROUNDED US. WHAT I SAW WORDS COULD NOT EXPRESS, I WANTED TO STAY AT THIS BEAUTIFUL ADDRESS.

THE ANGELS ALLOWED ME TO LOOK INSIDE, THE BEAUTY THE MAJESTY, MADE ME CRY.

"IT'S TRUE, IT'S ALL TRUE, I KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE' I HEARD MYSELF CRY, AS TEARS RAN STREAMING

FROM MY EYES.

I KNEW WHAT I SAW WAS NOT OF THIS EARTH,THIS CREATION WAS FOR THOSE OF THE NEW BIRTH. THE

POWER, THE BEAUTY, THE SIGHT OF IT ALL WAS SO STRONG,THAT THE ANGELS SHUT THE GATES QUICKLY

TO MY NEW HOME. "IT'S NOT YOUR TIME," I HEARD THEM SAY, " WE JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE WHAT WAS

ON THE WAY," THEY SAID "YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN, BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER WHERE

YOU HAVE BEEN.YOU MUST TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS DREAM. THAT GOD'S WORD IS TRUE. IT'S THE REAL THING.

GOD HAS LET YOU SEE WHAT IS YOUR REWARD IF YOU WORSHIP, LOVE HIM, AND KEEP HIS WORD."

WE ALL NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT'S REALLY TRUE. WE NEED TO GET THE LOST ONES IN IF IT'S ALL THAT WE

DO. WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, THE END IS NEAR, AND YES, IF YOU ARE LOST YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO FEAR.

CALL ON JESUS NOW, SO YOU CAN GO TO AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I SAW AND YOU'LL BE EXCITED TOO.

I'LL SOON BE IN MY NEW HOME,PASS THE BIG WHITE GATES. DON'T YOU WANT TO GO THERE TOO? I JUST CAN'T

WAIT!!!!

I REALLY DREAMED THIS DREAM JUST AS IT IS WRITTEN. I FEEL IT WAS INSPIRED BY GOD AND HE GUIDED MY

THOUGHTS AND MY HAND IN PUTTING THIS TOGETHER.

I AM GIVING THIS TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND GOD HAS DIRECTED ME TO DO SO.

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BIGGEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE

TO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR AND TO SERVE HIM. SO YOU, ONE DAY

WILL STAND AT THE BIG WHITE GATES AND BE INVITED IN TO STAY, FOR ETERNITY.

GOD BLESS YOU

I am from Iran an Armenian borned in a Chritian family

But personally i got Jesus when i was 16 and after 12 yaers i am still in faith and enjoying this hope full life and handling all matters and problem in life with the hope and power that i got from Jesus

God bless all my bro and sisters

I was in a coffee shop when I got saved. As I poured the cream into my morning cup of Joe, the cream swirled with the black and formed the image of Jesus. Jesus in the coffee told me that I should only drink tea form now on since coffee is the devils brew. Amen

• Mim

I am in the uk and accept Jesus as saviour age 4. my perants were both preachers but although I beleaved in him, I did not give my life to him fullu untill I was 40, after reading the whole bible myself twice and looking into islam. the quran convinced me Jesus is the only way to the Father and heaven.

God bless you David! Jesus is wonderful! We did not deserve Him but he loves us anyway. Have you made a difference to the Jewish community? Have you been able to influence anyone to come to Christ?

your mother is leading you into temptation and she will never deliver you from evil. you will never know if there is God until you believe in him. it is never too late to be saved under his arms. dont listen to your mother, listen to your heart? dont go about digging the unknown of God because other people think they no everything about where Jesus comes from and forgetting that he is our saviour. you have a choice of believing in him and not to, but one thing for sure is that once yu learn to accept him and confess he shall lift up. and the point remains that HE IS the son of God! pray hard and ask for guidance

Man, David, you need to be de-programmed.

Believe what you want. Just don't try to get me involved.

Hallelujah brother...