¡Hello Canadians! ¿What do you think about Colombia?

¡Good luck for all from Bogotá!

Favorite Answer

I like Colombia and last visited in 2004. There are parts of Colombia that are safe to visit like Cartagena and Bogota. It is still best to travel between major cities by air. Colombia has lost its leadership in per capita kidnappings to Brazil and Mexico but it was due more to rises in kidnappings in these other countries than to falling rates in Colombia.

Well I would not go there just now. It seems there is a lot of violence and great differences between rich and poor. Other than that I don't know why there is a lot of fighting and killing going on between diffrent groups. Latest tragedy - many policemen killed in an attack on a police station. It must be very hard to lead a normal life.

• I think its great because im from over there (but different city)and im proud.

• steph

i'm canadian and i'm not sure what i think of columbia.. :) its warmer than here.. and i'm sure there are lots of nice people.. they have coffee and are known for some illegal drug stuff.. that makes it way up here.. which is okay with me :)