Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

IM TOO TALL!!! HOW DO I StOP MYSELF FROM GROWING TALLER!!?

IM A GIRL AND IM REALLY TALL FOR NORMALL GIRLS... IM STILL GROWING CUZ IM 17 YEARS OLD...IS THERE A WAY TO STOP GROWING TALLER!!! I MEAN IS THERE A DIET I CAN USE?

**I REALLY DONT WANA BE TALLER THN MY BF!!!!!

• Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

Drink alot of coffee. . did u know that it stunts growth!!!!

Don't fret too much. There's a .limit for growing taller. Maybe one of your parents is really tall. Tall is good. You might be interested in modelling. Sometimes tall have it uses and attractions too. Also don't worry, guys will shoot up even faster than a girl. Its just matter of a time.

Your only 17. I know that sounds old. But you are going to meet lots of guys in the future that will be tall as you are and taller that will be just as nice as that short one. Tall and beautiful. Whats wrong with that?

What are you kidding? Being tall is awesome! I really wish I was taller... plus, some guys really love tall girls! =D

Sorry honey, but its genetic. Girls develop faster than boys so there is a chance your bf might grow some more... =] Don't be ashamed of it!!!

you can't really help that. you and your BF are just going to have to live with you being tall. After all it's not your fault.

Sorry there is no way to stop growing. You are going to have to accept your height. Flaunt it. Don't crouch. Ppl wear heels to get that height.

well, find a taller bf! kidding!

drink mountain dew, that stunts growth and i guess appearantly so does coffee!!

take great thing approximately your top in a favorable remember in case you could. additionally be pleased with your solid point and include it; with the aid of fact there is not any way of reversing your top in a healthy way.

hey, the good thing about being tall is that u can be a model!!!