What do I do if I like a guy who has ADD and he hardly talks to me?

I tried to talk to him but he walks away and one time he yelled at me. He is so cute and I am like one of the Hottest girls at school but I freeze up in front of him and I never freeze in front of a guy.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i had ADD, i was a complete loser, and all these hot girls froze up in front of me, but i dont know what to say if he yelled at you, thats just weird

• Ontol
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

ooo, you really like this dude don't you?

erm, ADD is a b**ch, he most likely hasn't noticed you.

And I don't mean that to diss you, just that it's difficult to get "interesting" people to "conform" to social norms!

Well put some effort in girl, and maybe it'll pay off!

Source(s): hey
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I looked at your bio... WHAT A MORON!!! I'll post it below for everybody to see how really stupid you are.

About me: Im a sexy girl with a fine yellow bone boyfriend who look good and he conceited as hell so dont mess with my man if you do ..... i wont do nothing about it cause he want me and not you , not no other chick . yeah thats me Ta Ta

• 1 decade ago

ADD doesn't work like that. if hes into you, hes into you. ADD is just an excuse. sorry, move on, and better luck next time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's funny as ****, he can't even stand still long enough for you to talk to him..LMAO!

• 1 decade ago

If he don't like you, then he don't. It has nothing to do with ADD.

• 1 decade ago

you need to talk to him directly and make sure that he notices you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you own a frying pan?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.