What do I do if I like a guy who has ADD and he hardly talks to me?

I tried to talk to him but he walks away and one time he yelled at me. He is so cute and I am like one of the Hottest girls at school but I freeze up in front of him and I never freeze in front of a guy.

Favorite Answer

i had ADD, i was a complete loser, and all these hot girls froze up in front of me, but i dont know what to say if he yelled at you, thats just weird

• Ontol

ooo, you really like this dude don't you?

erm, ADD is a b**ch, he most likely hasn't noticed you.

And I don't mean that to diss you, just that it's difficult to get "interesting" people to "conform" to social norms!

Well put some effort in girl, and maybe it'll pay off!

Source(s): hey

I looked at your bio... WHAT A MORON!!! I'll post it below for everybody to see how really stupid you are.

About me: Im a sexy girl with a fine yellow bone boyfriend who look good and he conceited as hell so dont mess with my man if you do ..... i wont do nothing about it cause he want me and not you , not no other chick . yeah thats me Ta Ta

ADD doesn't work like that. if hes into you, hes into you. ADD is just an excuse. sorry, move on, and better luck next time.

That's funny as ****, he can't even stand still long enough for you to talk to him..LMAO!

If he don't like you, then he don't. It has nothing to do with ADD.

you need to talk to him directly and make sure that he notices you

do you own a frying pan?