i need to lose 10 pounds any sugestions?

Best Answer

Here you go !!!

Weight loss or Fat loss?

When we talk about losing weight, we really mean losing fat. Weight loss can be muscle, water (fluid), or fat. Standing on the scales gives you no clue as to your body composition - so don't weigh yourself too much - it can really play mind games. Our weight is always fluctuating (often due to hydration levels). The mirror, clothes-fitting, old photos, etc -- can all provide feedback on our fat loss -- not just the scales.

How do you lose fat?

In a nutshell, it's a simple law of energy intake and expenditure. Eating more than you are using means you gain weight. Burning more than your eating means you lose weight... Unfortunately the real outworking of this is not so simple. Losing fat (for most people) is hard -- get used to the idea then you won't struggle so much with disappointment.

There are 5 principles to keep in mind - Diet (Nutrition), Cardio (Exercise), Dedication (Consistency), Goals, Weight training. It is possible to lose fat with correct diet alone (for some people) - but the best chance of success will be to apply all these principles. Even the perfect diet plan can fail if you cannot stick to it.

What's weight training got to do with fat loss?

Weight (or strength) training is not essential to lose fat - but it sure helps. A weight training workout boosts metabolism for the whole day and helps build lean muscle. Muscle is metabolically active - it needs fuel - and therefore helps you burn more calories all the time. If you are thinking about weight training - think on this:

Do I want my body to be strong and useful, or is my body only for people to look at?

Lifting weights makes your body strong and useful.

Can't I just eat less and skip meals?

It's naturally what we want to do - but it's not quite right. "I must lose weight so I'm gonna starve myself". This is where things get a bit confusing. Starve the body too much, and it gets the hint and slows down - you'll feel irritable, fatigued, and begin to lose muscle as well as fat. After clawing your way through hunger pangs and dreams of food, the chances are you will binge, or start eating back how you used to. Guess what happens? The weight piles on because your body is still in "slow" mode. Fat loss is all about calorie reduction, but a calorie intake that is too low will cause problems.

Why bother with exercise?

There are few people that have lost fat (and maintained it), without making exercise a part of their life. Cardiovascular fitness has many health benefits - primarily keeping your heart strong. Including some form of exercise as a natural part of your life will give you an even bigger chance of success. Just remember consistency! Cardio exercise could be something like; brisk walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, treadmill, elliptical trainer.

There's so much to learn - Help !?

There are hundreds of diet books and weight loss programs out there. Many of them have terrific claims, but remember:

There is no one-size-fits-all weight loss program.

There are no magic bullets or miracle instant cures.

There is absolutely EVERY chance that you can transform yourself.

It is completely possible for you to lose the fat and get healthier.

Believe in yourself.

Do I have to buy something (book, subscription, etc)?

No. If you have enough nutritional knowledge and a whole lot of motivation you can sort out your own lifestyle change. However most of us don't have the time or know-how to go-it-alone -- so we pay someone else to design, explain, or customize a fat loss program.

Do Online Weight Loss Programs Work?

The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) decided structured on-line weight loss programs worked better than "just browsing around". (Vol. 285 No. 9, March 7, 2001). "Participants who were given a structured behavioral treatment program with weekly contact and individualized feedback had better weight loss compared with those given links to educational Web sites."

What's with all the different diets?

There are hundreds of diets. Some diets work for some - others don't. There are other diets that are clearly faulty. Here's some simple guidelines. Avoid extremes (e.g. very-low-carb or very-low-fat). Learn about carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Learn about whole foods and learn how to reduce your intake of processed foods. These factors seem to be common across the board.

We have a number of reviews of many popular weight loss programs. We do our best to try and have some objectivity, but the reality is - two different people can get two different results from the same program!

Where do I start?

It's possible to get started just by taking some of the higher-calorie items (soft drinks etc) out of your diet, and trying to get out for some exercise. However you will find that without some serious commitment and identified goals - you will soon lose interest. There's nothing like results to keep you motivated.

The chances are you will need some serious help, and this is where some of the commercial weight loss programs can help. Have a look at our picks for the best weight loss program, or the diet reviews, or Fitness Program reviews to help get you started. Most of these programs have journals, goal-setting tools, and discussion forums with others to help keep you motivated.

Can it work for me?

Here's the trick - we are all unique. Different physical characteristics, different genetics. This is why each of us will have to do slightly different things to get the fat loss going. Be prepared for a long-term commitment, a belief in change, and a new lifestyle.

You can do it. Say goodbye to being a victim. Small step by small step, you can achieve your goals. You may trip up, you may have setbacks - but remember - failure isn't fatal !

HOPE I WAS HELP GOOD LUCK

Source(s): www.freedieting.com

You can find out more about natural hemorrhoids cure here http://curehemorrhoid.info

Diarrhea can contribute to hemorrhoid formation because the bowel undergoes pressure strains due to the condition. Undue pressure on the veins that make up internal hemorrhoidal structures can worsen existing damage. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible, unless they proplapse (protrude) from the anus, either constantly or during a bowel movement. If this is the case, then you have a grade III or IV internal hemorrhoid. If the protrusion is on the anal verge or the area surrounding the anus, then its likely an external hemorrhoid. Reducing pressure from issues of diarrhea and constipation will help. Not straining during a bowel movement, not lifting heavy objects, not sitting for extended periods, all will help.

An external hemorrhoid is simply a vein located at the anal verge, the wall of which as weakened and protruded. Don't push on it, this will only increase pressure and worsen it. The body has to repair the vein wall and rebuild the integrity. This takes time, perhaps weeks, if all goes well. Use sitz baths and over-the-counter medications such as pads or creams to provide symptom relief in the interim. These won't solve the issue long term, but will give the tissue a better chance at self-healing.

Internal hemorrhoids are a different matter and require more intervention. Your best bet is to educate yourself about the condition, its causes and what options there are to treat it both short and long term. Don't ignore it though, hemorrhoids tend to become chronic in nature, lasting years or decades in some cases.

YOUR 12!?!? why do you experience like you want to reduce weight!! have exciting even as you could, do not rigidity about the way you seem as once you attain 18 you gained't care in any case and also you'll understand so a lot extra. although in case you pick to get healthier, or reduce weight as you're doubtlessly over weight then, workout workout workout!!! a million hour an afternoon, vacation your bike, walk right now, bypass for a run. delight in being a baby, bypass to the park and bypass on the slide some circumstances (operating up the steps, down then round) bypass on the swings << thats a reliable workout consultation. something to get your heartbeat up. and do not concentration on foodstuff too a lot, purely don't have goodies or junk foodstuff commonly. once a week is okay, yet anymore then you'll might want to workout two times as a lot. xx

I had hemorrhoids problems for different years. I was basically simply excessively embarrassed to go to a doctor or to the pharmacy to request a hemorrhoid treatment. At last I went to a doctor that tried to do everything in her power to help me, yet unfortunately the prescription didn't work. Surgery was impossible! By then, I was powerless, embarrassed and with just about no social life, so I've chosen to try something else. Then I discovered this method: http://treathemorrhoid.kyma.info I purchased this book on the most proficient method to dispose of hemorrhoids naturally notice it helped me a great deal! I don't feel torment anymore! I wish I had it years before. I can't accept how rapidly I got relief (just about overnight!) they've never returned and I don't worry about it anymore in light of the fact that on the off chance that they do, I know precisely what to do. After reading the book and making a move in 48 hours the ache, irritation, tingling and draining was gone. To my surprise I could permanently cure my hemorrhoids 100% naturally. Hemorrhoids are fundamentally engorged veins. The veins return the blood to the heart and those from the lower parts of the body work against gravity to push blood again to the heart. At the point when the blood becomes thicker because of one's absence of water admission, the blood gets pooled in the veins in light of the fact that blood is more hard to stream. This makes them get engorged and become bigger. On the off chance that this happens in the rectal area, it becomes hemorrhoids. I can assure you that I tackled my hemorroids problems with this system: http://treathemorrhoid.kyma.info It's definitly the most ideal approach to effectively dispose of hemorreoids.

Hi, I have been a personal trainer and a bodybuilder for 25 years. I have trained professional athletes in Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, Canada National Downhill Ski Team as well as numerous bodybuilders. I trained one person who won the North America bodybuilding championships. I have also helped many 100’s of people lose weight, tone up and get into great shape again. I just had one client lose 95 lbs. I have developed an excellent, easy to follow diet & exercise plan that will help you achieve your goals. I can offer my plan to you for only $20.00 US. Cash or money orders only please. And I am David Price, 2177 – 6th Avenue, Trail, BC, Canada, V1R3B8.

Please include your age, whether you are male or female, height, bodyweight and your goals.

I will also offer you free consultation via messenger or e-mail to help you along to achieve your goals. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

Sincerely,

David Price

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins in the anal canal. They can be itchy, bleeding and/or painful protrusions just under the skin. To get rid of hemorrhoids you can use this natural method that already have thousands of positive reviews https://tr.im/cFhOh

There are two types internal and external. Internal are inside the anal canal in the lower rectum and external are at the anus. They result from increased pressure in the veins often due to straining during bowel movements and during pregnancy. Scratching in an attempt to relieve the itching symptoms further weakens the area and compounds the problem.

If you have no thought on how to cook tasty meals. If you are boarded of the exact same foods and want to try out anything diverse but in the exact same time healthy than you need a plan

Choose a whole-wheat wrap as an alternative to two slices of wheat breads.

90 minute kayak ride

Eat less at night