Islam, Terror and the Second Nuclear Age

By NOAH FELDMAN

Published: October 29, 2006 in

The New York Times

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pakistan has a long way to go to upset history. Personally if that happened, they had a superpower like the US to help them pull that off.

Don't see the US doing that, period!

People who can lie, cheat, and kill to try to move ahead don't do very well at the end of any matter.

just an observation

• 1 decade ago

NO!!!

Never. I hope. But, its possible. The current Pak government is governed by some dictator or some other like. There never was a good functional democracy in Pakistan.

And it has been accused by many that it harbours extremists and terrorists, including the Taliban. I understand that Pakistan is a highly factionalized country. If the US does attack Pakistan, it could bear disasterous results in the long term. And of course India will get along with that! LOL.

Bush is poking at Iran now over its oil, not some lame nuke program. And also because it supports groups like Hizbollah. I hope that the US doesn't attack Iran, and Pakistan. Its like as if they are going to knock out Islamic states one by one.

Peace be upon you.

• 1 decade ago

I hope not. I think it is Lebanon, again, which is facing terrible fighting. I did not read the article. I do not like the New York Times. They make things up.

• 1 decade ago

No. Ben Ladin is believed to be hiding there before the Iraq invasion so don't hold your Breath.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think,

that's impossible to be

Coz Pakistan have power,

not like Iraq (that just have militant islamic underground)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the war in iraq has bankrupted our government. we don't have the military to attack anyone of any consequence. maybe we could go after haiti or something.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they have nuke,foolish boy.we only invade no nuke country like iraq or afghan,you fool

• 1 decade ago

Hahaha...don't see that happening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.