How do i link my web form with access database?

i have created a database in MS Access and also created my form in Front page, i edited the form field proparties to have the same name as my access file but i am having problem with linking them together.

• Shaj
    Favorite Answer

You cannot link a static website to a database. Incase you want a backend tol you have to use some programming language like ASP, PHP or JSP.

You had 2 available solutions. the common one is link Excel report to get right of entry to. you will continually have as much as date suggestion in get right of entry to with out wanting import extra contemporary suggestion. The no longer relatively basic way is enforce a vba code to circulate suggestion to get right of entry to usind DAO and you will desire upload connection with DAO in seen common Editor to assist you to apply this programming source.