Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

Daisy Lee-Ann?

how is that for a girls name???

Favorite Answer

I LIKE IT ALOT AND IF YOU WANTED TO EVEN SPELL IT A LITTLE DIFF I LOVE LEIGHANN

LEIGHANNE

LEE'ANNE

LEE'ANN

BUT I LIKE IT EITHER WAY AND YOU DID A GREAT JOB SWEETIE.

I love Daisy!

Lee-Ann makes me think of an older country woman, though. What about just Lee or Ann? Or something that sounds like both? Leah, Leilani, Lena, Lenora, etc. Or maybe spell it Leigh-Anne.

If your heart's set on Lee-Ann it's fine because Daisy is such a great name. If not you could make it even better.

Daisy is nice, but Lee-Ann doesn't really go well with it. Also I wouldn't suggest using names with hyphens. How about Daisy Lynn or Daisy Elaine?

• Josi

The names seperate are really cute.

But I've got to be honest, I live in southern West Virginia and together, they're just a bit much even for me.

But who cares what we think!? It's your baby and you do whatever you want!!

Congratulations if you are pregnant!!

Not exactly my-style but Daisy is a pretty name but it sounds a bit to country-folk for me. But if you do live in the country than yeah... cool.

(I named my daughters Phoebe and Sage...probably not your style ey.)

grats..if your pregnant...lol ?

ooo Yahmina

I have a family memeber that named her daughter Daysi LeighAnna it is a different take on the name

Cute...I love that name....may i suggest for her nickname??? Call he Sisy...or She...

Take care..

dEE

not that cute. you should try changing the spelling both of them different.

that sounds so cute ;)

Morgaine