Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do you write in a love note?

i need to tell a girl how i feel, so i wanna write a note to her. but nothin i come up with is good enough. help me!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It does not matter if it is good enough for you. If you write a young lady a note telling her exactly how you feel ,and why you feel that way, and what she means to your life that will be good enough for her. Any women would love to receive something like that so don't over analyze it, just write from your heart and watch her reaction to you. If you still feel like you are stuck then just google "love note" samples and that should help you get a feel as to were to start.

• 1 decade ago

If you love this girl and feel strongly for her. Just close your eyes, imagine her in front of you and you confessing your love to her. Write exactly what u would've told her. Write what u feel for her and what she means to you and dont forget WHY she means all so much to you. Also, instead of writing, if all u feel can be told in person, it will be better in all possible means :)

• 1 decade ago

u r the most gorgeous girl that i hv ever seen in my life. thats most imp line ,never miss this line when writing a love letter, and remaining stuff comes next.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Write her simply what you feel however funny it will be. Girls love it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just write what is in your heart. Good luck in all you do!

Source(s): ME:)
  • 1 decade ago

tell her this

dear girl

i love you and your the most beautiful girl in the whole world

I'm crazy for the girl who is in my heart and that girl is you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Write about your hopeless feelings !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just write with your heart andnot your diick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.