Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

How's HP's warranty service?

Anyone had experience with using their HP warranty? Did the repairs get done in a timely manner? Good service?

Favorite Answer

I've had more computers and more brands than I can recall. HP has given me the very best service and the quickest turn-around times.

The best place to buy an HP is at www.stupidcheapcomputers.net I don't even bother building my own systems anymore b/c those guys can sell it to me for less than it would cost me to build.