is Billie Jo Armstrong cuter than Justin Timberlake?

In my opinion Billie Jo Armstrong is so fine and looks good in anything e-mail me for questions

marissajo2112@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

I'd say Justin. Now that he's finally gone through puberty he's pretty cute and has a nice body. Billie Joe doesn't really do much for me.

Justin Timberlake, I might be a die hard Greenday fan.. but I think JT looks better. More talented, that would be Billie.

I have to say Justin Timberlake is so beautiful, even from his Nsync days when he had curly hair he was still fine and he was the cutest kid. How can you not see that????!!!! Plus Billie Jo looks a bit freaky and like he needs a wash!!

I go for anything besides BJ Armstrong! Justin Timberlike is gorgeous. What people are saying, so depressing...

It really depends what type of person you are if your into rock the you would pick billie if not then most likely justin . but personally i think jutsin is hotter

I think Justin is way cuter. I mean come on hes bringing Sexyback!

Aren't you his wife? He is cute, but so is Justin...tie!

No Way!

Jt is HAWT