Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am going out with this guy and he hast called talked or e- malied me in since last thurs. wat should i do?

we also have been going out since the 11 of november and her hasnt got me a anaveisry gift

i am 11 if that helps

Best Answer

heres some crayons

Well, your anniversary would be at one YEAR of dating dear. So you will have to wait awhile on that one.

Has he gone somewhere with his family that would make contact difficult? If not, I would contact him yourself and ask him how he is and if everything is okay.

If not, hey you're 11, not 15 or 16. Go outside and play with your friends and stay away from boys. They are nothing but trouble and it just gets worse the older they get and there's no sense starting any earlier than you need to!

You are expecting an anniversary gift for 1 month? Maybe that's why he hasn't called. Back off. He probably got an xbox for chistmas or something which is way more exciting than girls at your age. That keeps my 12 year old busy.

wth??? you are too young to date in first place but let him com e to you

You should ask your dad and see his opinion.

MOVE ON

FIND SOMEONE NEW