HELP. Where can I find wall 'rubbings'?

Had a friend some time ago who did an entryway with "wall rubbings" you can see I don't know what they are really called and can't search the web without the proper info. These pictures are like the old fashioned rub-on letters that used to be used (mainly by engineers), but they are rubbed on the wall to decorate a room......any ideas?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I'm not sure if this would work, but in the Scrapbooking section (possibly the wood section, too) of a craft store has things called "Rub-Ons". It looks like a sheet of stickers and it comes with a popsicle stick. You place the sheet over a surface and you use the popsicle stick to rub it on to the surface. I'm not sure if this would work for walls, but I don't see why not. Good luck!

  • Cheryl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Try Michaels or Garden Ridge

  • 1 decade ago

    look up the home shopping network (qvc?) online. thats where my wife bought ours.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.