Cannibalism.. After the plane crash, would you wait till your fellow survivors ran out of food to suggest it?

Favorite Answer

I usually suggest this before the plane even crashes. That way everyone know exactly what is going down (I know dumb pun). This usually results in them buying me more drinks (everyone knows how good bourbon can make meat taste better).

I don't care how bad it got, I would never resort to cannibalism. Even just looking at the word is ugly. I know if I ever made it through a situation like that, I would never psychologically recover from eating human flesh.

Fresh Meat First Then The Chocolate...

• Bexx

Not unless there's plenty of meat in the rations, cos I'm a carnivore thru'n'thru. Apparently we are very similar to and taste like PORK. So I want the skin!!!

Hmm.... it depends on what i'm hungry for.... which brings up a good question....

do you think people with different ethnicities taste like their food? ...

hmmm.... I wonder if you'd be hungry again after 30 minutes if you eat an Asian person. ;p

a two seater plane crashed in a cemertry in ireland... so far the rescue services have pulled out 678 bodies.......

I'd wait till they die. Then eat'em

mmm taste like chicken

• ?

i would find the best looking female survivor and start eating her out.

Always to suggest as a very last resort only.

I'd save the food and eat them first.