Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cannibalism.. After the plane crash, would you wait till your fellow survivors ran out of food to suggest it?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I usually suggest this before the plane even crashes. That way everyone know exactly what is going down (I know dumb pun). This usually results in them buying me more drinks (everyone knows how good bourbon can make meat taste better).

• 1 decade ago

I don't care how bad it got, I would never resort to cannibalism. Even just looking at the word is ugly. I know if I ever made it through a situation like that, I would never psychologically recover from eating human flesh.

• 1 decade ago

Fresh Meat First Then The Chocolate...

• Bexx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not unless there's plenty of meat in the rations, cos I'm a carnivore thru'n'thru. Apparently we are very similar to and taste like PORK. So I want the skin!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hmm.... it depends on what i'm hungry for.... which brings up a good question....

do you think people with different ethnicities taste like their food? ...

hmmm.... I wonder if you'd be hungry again after 30 minutes if you eat an Asian person. ;p

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

a two seater plane crashed in a cemertry in ireland... so far the rescue services have pulled out 678 bodies.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd wait till they die. Then eat'em

mmm taste like chicken

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i would find the best looking female survivor and start eating her out.

• 1 decade ago

Always to suggest as a very last resort only.

• 1 decade ago

I'd save the food and eat them first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.