how many out their feel unavoidably, that the Apocalypse has begun. Are you open to it/desire it, or fear it?

3rdly.....are we are own creation, manifesting it. will fearful people create hell, while unconditional people create heaven

Favorite Answer

ah, fundamentalist thought: so shallow, so predictable, so uncreative. self fulfilling prophecy is a reality. dwelling on any outcome will aid in its manifestation, a basic law of "magick". thus, if a vast majority thinks earth is "hell" and/or that we are headed for certain "doom", the liklihood of that/those becoming reality is, unfortunately, increased. and vice versa. let's hope enough humans become "positive" enough to help create "heaven", eh? ;-)

I feel that the Apocalypse has been happening for the past century with all the wars, weather, the volcano's , tsanumi's, snow blizzards, starvations, pest infected nations,. Read your Bible and all this has been following the Bible to the letter. The interpertations of the Bible is left up to who is reading it. I have lived on this earth more than a half century and have seen some horrible things that can't be explained . We are destroying ourselves slowly..But I firmly believe we are going thru the last days now...

Source(s): The Holy Bible and life itself.

Begun? I don't know. Coming? yes. God promised a new Heaven and a newEarth. The Gospels say that evil will increase in the end days and that we should know the season we live in.

I have no fear of the Apocalypse. I make every effort to love the Lord, God with all my heart, mind and soul. I make every effort to love my neighbor as myself. In the words of John, Yes Lord, come.

Apocalypse is nothing else than a mystic vision by an illiterate prophet (St John). But there is no such thing, never will any "armies of God" fight "armies of evil" as described in the Evangelia selon St John.

What will happen is that we will destroy our planet at the end, no need for external heavenly "armies for that: our earthly atomic weapons and our unrefrained pollution will suffice!

Are you one of those people carrying around the "repent, the end is near" signs? No, I don't beleive that we are any more evil as a race then we have ever been. And before you go off the deep end, remember God promised that the earth would remain, that the tides would go in and out and the seasons come and go. I see nothing to fear.

Doomsday has been predicted since Nero was throwing Christians to the lions, every end of the century, every turn of the millenia, every return of Halley's Comet or other comets, every doomsday prophet from Jim Jones to the kook in Waco, TX,....and now the end of the Mayan calendar... I wonder if they predicted their own demise by the Aztec?.... ooops, back to the question.

The feeble minded and superstitious lot will hide, my fear is the accidental launch of Russian ICBMs based on their aging command and control systems or early warning systems....but thats just me..

Hell was created by God as a place to put Satan.

Heaven was also created by God; it is where he has his headquarters.

The Apocalypse has not begun, but I believe it will soon, perhaps in our own lifetimes. I do not look forward to it, but neither do I fear it.