Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

Vulnerable Sector Screening?

What does this document show that a criminal record does not?

Best Answer

In Canada when if you ask for a criminal record check on yourself because you need it for a job or a volunteer position, there is a section on the form that speaks about the vulnerable sector/people. Normally if you have been granted a pardon for an offence it should not show on your criminal record. However if you are applying for a job/volunteer position that involves vulnerable people (like kids) any pardons for offences like sexual assault on kids will be included on the record. I'm not sure if this is what your question is about or not, but this is what I am familiar with.

Source(s): Canadian copper

Gosh, i don't believe of the DUI will be a project for hockey training (are not all hockey gamers alchoholics?). yet you received't like it even as they reveal screen your susceptible sector. My ex-boyfriend had this and he might want to no longer get an erection any more effective. I had to unload him.