Heels with jeans?

Okay I am 13 and have these really cute brown thin heeled closed toe shoes and I have only worn thm once, i was wondering if they would look good with a pair of jeans or would it make me look like im trying to look older??

I only own long jeans, and would skinny jeans or not be better, also, the heel is thin it is like the size of my pinky:P

Favorite Answer

Depends on the jeans......I don't think it will make you look any older than say make-up or your body type overall.I began wearing heels with jeans in the 7th grade(soooo many years ago)

I think that as long as the jeans are long enough and the right cut (I like boot cut personally) you should go for it. It may make you look a little older, but not so much that it would be a bad thing. Be sure and pair the jeans and heels with a cute top and have fun playing around with fashion!!

As a mom of 4 kids, one of which is a girl that is 14, if it were a skinny heel I would say no, depending on how high the heel is. If over 2", then no. I think it would make you look like you were trying to look older. My daughter has worn a little higher heel but it has been a chunkier style which I think is trendier for your age and wouldn't make you try to look older than you are. And depending on what the jeans look like, should look good!

Just pair them wiith a cute, girly top or even a t-shirt and you'll look great. Of course, other 13 year-olds will say you are trying to look older. If you think you look cool, ignore them. In a week, they'll be wearing the same thing as you. :)

Yeah jeans and heels look cute, but need to be skinny jeans, not boot cut. They look fab wear them like that all the time!!!

It's definetly a do..and It would make you look older. I'm sure you can pull it off..

Jeans and heels are a great look:)

just don't fall

maybe tying to look older but try 3 in hells and a cute blue jean skirt

yes ma'am. that is as long as the jeans are long enough to hide a little bit of the heel

yah i think it would make ppl think ur trying to look older but if u really want just wear em anyways ... dont bother with what others thoughts r =0) and make sure ur moms okay with the idea

• Smitty

I think they would be cute w/ jeans.... just make sure your jeans are long enough :)