Is 4 months long enough to lose weight?

im 16 and i weigh 140 pounds.. im only 5'3 so i look bigger than i am... i wanna lose 20 pounds before summer starts... actually... before school gets out. . which is May 19...Do you think i can lose that much weight in 4 months? As long as i keep working at it... prolly starting tomorrow?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Four month is plenty of time to lose weight

health wise losing 2lb a week is good So in four months that'll be 32lbs you can lose!

1

Source(s): Lose weight fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?c6xhk
  • Cheryl

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Yes you have enough time. Do it the right way or you will gain the weight back. Drink water and choose plenty of fruits and vegetables. Do not try to starve yourself you'll only end up binge eating.

Good luck

4 months is plenty of time! I lost 55 lbs in 6 months doing low carb diet.

I've lost 18 pounds in a month and a half. I just exercise and eat a little better. You definitely do it. Good luck!

try going on the south beach diet. and run a lot too. It helps your abs, thighs & calfs, and cardiovascular. Listenin to an Ipod also helps while running cause you can go faster and be entertained at the same time. Running also relieves a lot of stress. You can do it if you set your mind to it. I BELIEVE IN YOU!! lol good luck

yeah..with a good diet and working out, u'll lose 20 pounds in less than 4 months..

Lose ur weight by eating healthy stuff not junk fod.that's how i lost my weight.I weighd 135.

use the freezer to add some extra oomph to summer foods freeze grapes for some bite sized delights or get a popsicle mold and freeze some greek yogurt with berries