Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Drawing help? need a subject and cant come up with anything?

the assignment is to draw a combination of two things and name it...for example, a toaster with a frogs head and legs becomes a "toadster"...it cannot be anything already in existance, like a catfish or similar

most creative answer gets 10 points

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes, the hybrid drawings or transformation drawings.

A stove top range with a chicken.... Free range chicken

A rabbit and a crab....is a 'Crabbit' that could be wildly something.

An old masthead ship and Tree.....or something else????

A tree and a shirt... would be a treeshirt.

I give up.

• 1 decade ago

How about a giraffe and a mechanical crane, you could have the body and legs of the giraffe and as you move closer to the head change it from flesh to a metal structure, at the top rather than a head you have a crane arm like you find in the stuffed animal machines in stores. I don't what I would call it though.

edit: I thought of another one.... How about a "Grasshopper" - a combination of a lawn mower and a rabbit. I am thinking mower body, with Rabbit legs for wheels. and the ears coming off of the engine. But leave the push bar for the mower.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If you are drawing people, are you actually looking at people or pictures of people? You can't draw just from memory. You need to look at a still life or a person to draw. You also need to take drawing classes or read books on drawing. Bring a small sketchbook with you and draw quick sketches of people in public areas. Go to museums. You just have to practice and practice. This isn't something you learn in one day or a short period of time. Don't despair. Just do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try this Surrealist technique: Write down several unconnected nouns on separate pieces of paper, mix them in a bowl, and take out two at a time. It should generate something.

Source(s): Poet
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whatever you choose, you can do it in stages to see which combination you like.

Example: A bird and a car

1) Bird's head, car body

2) Car with wings and a tail

3) Birds rear and feet with car front as the head

etc...

• 1 decade ago

Go to worth1000.com for some inspiration.

They have stuff like a banana snake, or a kiwi mouse.

• 1 decade ago

draw a lawyer where his top half and his bottom half look like puzzle pieces and call it "totalise" cuz...

puzzle pieces combine to totalise a puzzle

and lawyers tell total lies in court.

• 1 decade ago

you should draw an

angel & a unicorn

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.