How can I find out if I owe any back taxes or didn't file taxes??

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call the Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-829-1040

    after verifiying your identity, they can review your account for missing tax returns and and balance you may owe.

    Monday thru Friday 7 am to 10pm

    Source(s): Internal Revenue Service
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.