Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who's more successful:Leonardo dicaprio or Brad Pitt?

Favorite Answer

WHO CARES?

AB

I'd Say Brad Pitt Is More Successful Right Now. He's Been In More Films Than Leo, And Sense 1996 Brad Has Been Making 10 Million Dollars Or More For The Films He's Been Doing.

It's Kinda Not Fair To Compare Them Because Brad Has Been In Acting Business For About Four Years Before Leo Even Appeared On His First TV Show.

When Leo Appeared On His First TV Show, Brad Was Doing His First Film.

Leo Has Been In And Out Of Fame. He's Really Famous Then He's Gone For A While, Brad Has Been In the Magazines For As Long As I Can Remember.

But I Will Say I Enjoy Leo's Acting More Than Brads, And I Enjoy Brad Pretty Face More Than Leo's.

Source(s): www.Imdb.com

Brad Pitt.

I think that overall I would have to say Brad Pitt. Think about it, he has a movie career that is still going strong, he has a nice home environment that includes a partner and 3 beautiful children, he's doing humanitarian work he's been influenced by Angelina to helping children. I think that he would be more successful. Nothing against Leonardo Dicaprio. He's a wonderful actor also and is very much into saving the planet, I think overall, Brad would be it though. But Leo's not far behind.

Brad Pitt Is Probably The Most Successful of the two right now But Leo's Definantly the better actor

• Tony M

Brad Pitt.

um in terms of being a celebrity I would have to say Brad Pitt because he gets way more news coverage then leonardo but I don't like brad pitt at all i much prefer leonardo

Brad Pitt has the looks and can act but in my opinion, Leonardo Dicapro is much more talented.

I have to say Brad Pitt because he seems to be everywhere n like u know people like him more than Leo.

• brad pitt

Brad pitt that cheat.