How wide is the universe????????

Everything has an end. If we travel continuously, Where will the universe end? Is it never ending? or what is out there????????????????????????

• Dr Dee
    Best Answer

Only God knows.

According to big bang theory the universe is about 15 billion years old putting the radius at about 15 billion light years. Therefore the universe is about 30 billion lights years across. However, as science is tentative (it is able to change due to new evidence and theories) this could all change. One such example is Newtons' theory of gravity being superseded by General Relativity.

The Universe is Ever expanding.

The universe is very wide that no one could ever imagine. However, the universe has finite volume.

I wold ask this question too, but i think it is about 55-60 trillion lightyears or so. Actually over the time it is getting wider. In a trilloin years there will be no matrical stuff.

Source(s): Internet,TV.

present day estimates place it at approximately ninety billion gentle-years in circumference. that would desire to make it 40 5-billion gentle-years huge, from one end to the choice end. we don't understand no rely if it somewhat is a thoroughly precise assessment. that's in simple terms our suitable wager at this factor until eventually we've a extra appropriate potential of determining its surely length.

We could travel in our life times for ever, and not get very far, scientists believe it is infinite.

If it did end what would be on the other side.

I know the answer but I cant tell you because

A long time ago, my friend " Alien" told me before,

He said this :

" I know the answer but I cant tell you Because......."

iit's infinite man...

why u wanna waste a lifetime chasing darkness...