does anyone have a problem accessing myspace.com?

BECAUSE I CAN NOT ACCESS MYSPACE.COM AT ALL!

Best Answer

All weekend long.

Since Friday, there have been several questions here about myspace being unavailable .. Many people have suggested deleting cookies, history, adjusting privacy settings, etc.

None of this has helped. I am concerned that there's been a massive password compromise or some other security breach, and it really bothers me that there's no message from Tom/Myspace on the main Myspace page. They KNOW there's a problem.

Me too!!! I enter in the page but all that comes up is the "can not display page" GRR!! I can access my profile page, the "myspace.com/"insert user ID here". But I can't log on or see any of my friends pages. I downloaded the MySpace IM and I was able to look at the bulletins page and replay to posters. So if alot of your friends post bulletins you might want to try that. Or at least contact one to get the word out for you. I thought I was the only one! All my other friends can access MySpace!! :( Good luck to you!

Try using www.unipeak.com That worked for me. It's just slow as hell.