anybody know about freelotto ?I have been chosen to be a wnner,but i afraid of any spasm tetc,they are keep on

Favorite Answer

Here is the website for the 17 nation law enforcement task force that investigates cross border Internet crime. File a complaint there. www.econsumer.gov No one has won anything and they are using their people to answer questions on this site claiming they have. Make sure to go the website I list below.They said you won One million, ten thousand and three hundred. Free Lotto has also started a new scam that they claim they are the distributors of the winnings and sellers of legitimate lottery tickets. They are claiming a prize of one hundred and nine-five million dollars. There is no TSN number or C V V code it is part of the scam. Free Lotto is a credit card scam run by a criminal group called PlasmaNet from a P.O. box at Grand Central Station in N.Y. I am a retired Police Officer that as a hobby investigates Internet fraud. Free Lotto is one of the biggest scams. Go to www.ripoffreport.com and enter the search words Free Lotto and you will find hundreds that have been taken in. Internet Survey companies are the biggest source of scammers getting your email address. Free Lotto sells your email address to other scammers so be aware, you will, in all probability, have more scams come across your computer screen. Free Lotto, once they have your credit card information draws anywhere from $9.95 to $20.00 a month from your account. You must notify your bank in person immediatly. The checks that have come to winners from Free Lotto are in the $00.18 (18 cents) to no more than $1.00 (one dollar) range and they are drawn on accounts that don't exist. Bouncers. If you have been a victim, as many have, your local FBI Office will have an email address that you can forward the offending email to. Call your local office and ask for the address. Tell them if you are a victim or not. The Federal Communications Commission also has an investigative arm that you may forward the complaint to. Here is the Name, address and phone of the crook that runs Free Lotto. I suggest those that have been taken, is give him a call. Kevin J. Aronin, 20 Echo Bay Place, New Rochelle N.Y. (914) 654-8900 and (914) 654-8976. He may have changed his number by now because I have advised many that have contacted me to call him. Many complaints have gone to the Attorney General of New York but they have found no reason as yet to investigate. There are hundreds that have had their accounts stolen from even after they have "Unsubscribed" from Free Lotto so I find it curious that law enforcement has done nothing on this scam. Just be aware. I have read many of the questions on this site on lotteries and every one I have seen here is a scam. There is no free lunch, there is no "Pie in the Sky" but what there is are a lot of crooks that are very smart on the computer, but as a whole stupid on the scams they run. They play to the victims greed and the something for nothing that baits many in. Use common sense. I suggest that those that have been taken in by Free Lotto advise the I.R.S. of Income Tax fraud by Mr. Aronin. The I.R.S. will make his life more miserable than the FBI can. The FBI can jail him but the IRS will hound him for the rest of his life, in fact, even after he is dead they will hound him

1. Yes but got told no way in hell 2. Not really. Only by my bf 3. no 4. Of course. Wouldn't want to walk into cold water? 5. Ate food? 6. No but... Can I? 7. No that's just wrong 8. I am right now 9. Permanent relationship with my bf. I hate sports 10. Marching 11. None 12. No 13. Probably 14. Yes 15. Yes. Haunted my evanescence 16. Neither 17. Packing 18. My bf 19. Yes 20. No 21. Crave 22. I wish 23. Listening to music and answering 24. Personal choice I guess 25. Music land 26. Creed with arms wide open 27. Coffee 28. No it's just stupid 29. No to many people around 30. No 31. No 32. Yes 33. Yes 34. No 35. My dog farting on my mom and her half swear half get down 36. Yes 37. Rapists

I suposably won a million in free lotto in october They direct deposited 4500$ into my bank 2 wks ago From a financial company to pay fee's They want me to wire 3500 0f it to the UK to get the transaction moving It was the free lotto Intl. co.UK.So I dont Know what there asking you to do But if you would like to know how it works out E-Mail me at tnsa2@yahoo.com. Hope this helped

Source(s): living it

Sure Free lotto is a scam to take your money to be a winner you must first have purchased a ticket no ticket no prize no one just gets chosen to win lotto this is a fraud ignor it.

you are a spasm - read the last 1000 emails about your question

Don't trust it. It probably is a scam or something.

don ever belive it . its a spam!