Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will Lisa Nowak get off her charges of attempted murder?

The astronaut who lost it and drove to the other woman to try to "talk" to her.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I strongly suspect that the attempted murder charge will disappear if she pleads guilty to the other charges. If she is remotely thinking at all right now she would get into a mental health facility for observation, diagnosis, and treatment. I don't say this as a dodge for her crimes, but she *does* have a serious problem that needs help right now. Doing something about it voluntarily is the best way to get any leeway that may be offered her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It'll be plead down to assault. Just what was she going to do with a BB gun? Shoot her eye out.

• 1 decade ago

Let's see, she also had a brand new ball hammer, cash, a wig, oh yes...garbage bags. It doesn't look good for her.

• 1 decade ago

Possibly, but i'm sure that NASA will bail her out somehow. Don't forget that she had a knife too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.