EveryOne Attension Plz. Do you justify the decision of Yahoo Answers for not to ask personal Questions?

I have two doubts.

1. If i like some bodies response/reply and i want to do friendship with his/her. so, why i cant ask him/her personal question?

2. if i have any doubt in response/reply of my previously asked question why yahoo does not provide some facility to ask further question in continuation of previously asked one?

I request you all please come forward and let know the Yahoo Answer about your view and comments.

thank you.

Favorite Answer

if you click on a Yahoo answers member's avatar, you cna see their profile. From there you should see a link to e-mail that member directly. Yahoo answers does not permit personal questions in order to protect it's members from identity theft through the wxchange of personal information. and moreover, since this is a public forum, I really don't think that anyone would want to discuss matters of a personal nature here.

if you want to pursue a friendship with someone who posts a comment you should send them an email rather than posting your personal comments out in the open. If the person in question doesn't accept email, they obviously don't want to make a connection via YA.

There is always an inherent risk associated with posting anything on a widely used public forum, let alone personal questions or information.

Source(s): life, the news, etc.
  • NA

Good point.

You are right.

But, in case you want to make "a friendship" with someone specific, send them an email, we have that option here. The thing is that not everybody allows to "the send e-mail options"...

Well, yeap, complain with Yahoo anwsers about this.

Anything that tickles the fancy. Especially if it is sensational and in the newspapers. PS The pill, Weight loss and Am I pregnant,Does this boy/girl like me.

ask me any question you want doesnt mean i am gonna answer it truthfully lol and maybe they dont want people to stop visiting the sight because they are begining to feel uncomfortable by the questions being asked

I respect what YA policy says because this is a Q/A site, not a discussion site.

• keral

no question arising here. we using free of service and obey their policy

i agree with you i wanna know too

• AaSHEK

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BUT CAN UNLOCK YOUR IM SO THAT WE CAN TALK PESONALY.

i agree too.....i would like to know!!!