Is Clark Kent an idiot for not choosing Chloe to be his girlfriend instead of Lana Lane on Smallville?

Chloe Sullivan is the Chloe I'm talking about.

Lana Lane whines too much.

Best Answer

Yes, he is. Chloe has it all. Lana is pretty, but she has a very untrustworthy nature.

Hard to say, Smallville has change some things in the Superman mythos (in a good way i think) so he could end up with anyone. However, Chloe is an excellent contact and friend/confidant. If they started dating again it would ruin that chemistry and the show is doing very well with it. Lana Lang is supposed to be his love interest at this point, and i don't disagree with that, but i love that she is with Lex and they are trying new things to keep it fresh and not just putting them together again right away.

I agree with the question and with Fishtown's comments.

I only started watching Smallville last year (Season 4) after I heard James Marsters was going to be in it and I didn't know when that would be. I got hooked on the show itself and had to go and buy Season's 1-3 on DVD to catch up. I definately wanted Clark to get with Chloe. That formal when they almost got together, but didn't.... ('Cos he had to go and save Lana). UGH!! I pretty much can't stand Lana either. I don't think she's all that pretty. There's something about her that annoys me - I can't put my finger on it. Maybe her voice or her doe eyes. I'm definately happy with her being with Lex. And I'm really happy that Chloe knows Clark's secret and is his confidante.

Yeah, Chloe has it all, and would be perfect for Clark . She's good-looking, intelligent, funny, clever, level-headed and loyal. But alas, in the volatile world of Smallville, Clark is fated to be a tragic figure who will never attain the things he wants the most.

I agree about Lana. She's very pretty to look at, but she's too much of a "goody two shoes" and she does whine too much. Sometimes I wish it was her who got nailed in that meteor shower.

• Gen

I thought Louis Lane would end up with clark, not lana lang.

• Dude, it's Superman. The major people and relationships in his life are pretty much set.

Lana thinks she's hot, so yeah

There's still a show about Superman?... wasn't that like 70's, why don't they just call it that. Superman.

i think that they shud bring a new hot girl unto the show

hahahaha, umm he doesn't end up w/ either so it will only be for a short time (i know how it ends). and it's the writers who tell him who to chose