What would be a good price to sell my computer for on ebay?

Here are the specs and stuff:

alienware area-51 pc,

windows xp pro service pack 2,

pentium 4 3.47 ghz processor with hyper-threading,

radeon x800 xl 256mb pci-e graphics card,

3 gb crucial ddr2 ram 533MHz (2 1gb sticks, 2 512mb sticks), chipset: Intel 925XE / Intel ICH6R,

160 gb hard drive NEC DVD RW ND-3520S (dvd burner: 2112 kb/s) and Lite-on cd-rw SOHR-5239S (cd burner) (2 extra slots),

floppy drive (1 extra slot),

Enermax 460W power supply,

realtek 7.1 high definition audio,

8 usb ports (4 on front, 4 on back),

Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC (ethernet card),

alienware respawn kit,

envision 17" lcd flat panel monitor,

i bought it only about a year and a half ago, and im just trying to get out of gaming

Favorite Answer

Take what you paid for it and divide that number by 1.5

The specs are your computer are great; don't be bullied into going below $700. You can't buy a desktop for that price with these specs. With some luck, you could get around $1000 for it.

I would say $1000 minimum.... the specs listed here are awesome. I am unfamiliar with Intel CPUs, so I don't know if this one is dual core, if so it would be worth $1200... I'd set a reserve at $800 to $900 though...

Source(s): ghowriter - admin http://www.paqcs.com/

If you're an eBay member, you can do an advanced search for "completed sales."

Just put in the name of your computer where it says "Enter keyword" and check off "Completed listings only," to see what others like yours have sold for. Or instead of searching by computer name, put in your main specs.

You should have done this BEFORE Windows VISTA was released. I'll give ya $750.00 and I'm being generous.

if I were the one looking to buy a computer like that, i'd give ya........$700-$730. Seriously...