Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do men have two heads and women have two sets of lips.,??

Favorite Answer

God created man and woman to create good to mankind. Only, some people think that men have two heads and women have two set of lips. And, it is......you!

Literally speaking, your thinking of some other things that never occured from others. This subject has been debated for a long time by.....boys talk. I will answer you, man to man.....because men needs extra head to fulfill God's creation and women needs extra lips to announce the fulfillment of God's creation.

• xjaz1

Dumb question.. Sorry.. Take a biology class or an anatomy class.. You sound young..

• Nasubi

Man, I thought there was going to be a punchline...

Grow up.

Boy you are a real deep thinker aren't you???

• Jim G

it's just how it happened, how we evolved, and it seems to be working out ok

• Dan D

Who cares why?!?!?!?! We just love it!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Good one anyways.

PS. give God a call, he should know: 1-800-HEAVEN or god@heaven.net

lol u must be bored huh???

I give up, why?

LOL! I SEE WAT U DID THARR!!...