I need some SERIOUS help with some Pregnancy Tip.!.!?

I am 18 yrs old & married. I have no clue if im pregnant! In (January) I had my "cycle" it was very very light, but I didn't worry about it! This month my Cycle was supose to come on the 6th but it didn't come untill the 11th and there was basically NOTHING that day, I wore a tampon the whole day! But I took a pregnancy test on the 10th b/cuz I have all the signs of being pregnant!! Of course it was "negative"! So I figured it was just late! But the next day there was absolutly NOTHING, the whole day again!! (& Me & My Husband had sex)(Which I dont know about next month) But ne ways, My cycle ended on Tuesday night, but keep in mind that it's only been "3 DAYS" &only the 1st and last day I barly bleed! (I wore "1 tampon" those 2 days) only 1. I just took a test today and it still says negative, I have every single simptom & my stomach is hard, I have sum pain, dizzy spells, sick, tired etc. I DONT work out & I always know what difernt on my body! Could I be pregnant? What should I do

*If I was Pregnant I would only be almost month or so

* My period was 5 days late

* It only lasted 3 days

* 1st day, i bleed 2/10th

* 2nd day, i bleed 0/10th

* 3rd day, 1/10th

* I took 2 test and was "Negative"!

* I have all the signs!

* I'm not stressed or anything

* I dont have a doctor, medicade or ne thing

* I hav dizzy spells, some pain down there, sickness, tired, moody, soar breast, I faint 1nce in a while, very light headed, HUGE stomach achs, and for some reason my stomach feels harder!

* My mother in law even thinks i may be pregnant.

* What should I do, I can't go buy another test, no job means no $.

* And no doctor or insurance

* Suggestions please

Ps. I'm the type of gurl who always pays attention to my body! I know EVERY little detail, Im very healthy and in shape. I just, i guess i can say that i know my body!

I dont feel like normal! know that theres something wrong!

Please help!

Pss. If I am, is it okay to have sex and let the guy "***" inside of you or use a CM?

Favorite Answer

go take a professional pregnancy test. Good Luck!

You very possibly could be pregnant. The test I took with my second one came out negative for the first few weeks. I would go see a doctor if I was you.

There are many reasons for your period to stop other than pregnancy. If you got a negative test three weeks after having sex, that is pretty definitive. I would see a doctor, as your problem could be related to iron deficiency or other medical problems.

• Kim B

You should just wait and relax.

I *KNEW* I was pregnant with #3 and #4 and the test didn't show up positive until I was at least a MONTH along. I'd wait 2 or 3 weeks and test again.

• Trish

Your stomach would not be hard if you are only a month pregnant. These "symptoms" could really be anything

and not having your period could be a sign of stress...

not just pregnancy. My suggestion is to go to your doctor

and tell him your symptoms........or IF you dont have a doctor

call your local planned parenthood.

Anything's possible, Honey.

Just don't worry too much about it. You're young and stress and other things can be a factor in period length and amount.

If you're concerned, go visit your Dr. He can do a blood serum test and you'll know for sure.

Make an appt at the doc. They could do a blood test. Best of luck.

I do not think that you are.