Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need some SERIOUS help with some Pregnancy Tip.!.!?

I am 18 yrs old & married. I have no clue if im pregnant! In (January) I had my "cycle" it was very very light, but I didn't worry about it! This month my Cycle was supose to come on the 6th but it didn't come untill the 11th and there was basically NOTHING that day, I wore a tampon the whole day! But I took a pregnancy test on the 10th b/cuz I have all the signs of being pregnant!! Of course it was "negative"! So I figured it was just late! But the next day there was absolutly NOTHING, the whole day again!! (& Me & My Husband had sex)(Which I dont know about next month) But ne ways, My cycle ended on Tuesday night, but keep in mind that it's only been "3 DAYS" &only the 1st and last day I barly bleed! (I wore "1 tampon" those 2 days) only 1. I just took a test today and it still says negative, I have every single simptom & my stomach is hard, I have sum pain, dizzy spells, sick, tired etc. I DONT work out & I always know what difernt on my body! Could I be pregnant? What should I do

Update:

*If I was Pregnant I would only be almost month or so

* My period was 5 days late

* It only lasted 3 days

* 1st day, i bleed 2/10th

* 2nd day, i bleed 0/10th

* 3rd day, 1/10th

* I took 2 test and was "Negative"!

* I have all the signs!

* I'm not stressed or anything

* I dont have a doctor, medicade or ne thing

* I hav dizzy spells, some pain down there, sickness, tired, moody, soar breast, I faint 1nce in a while, very light headed, HUGE stomach achs, and for some reason my stomach feels harder!

* My mother in law even thinks i may be pregnant.

* What should I do, I can't go buy another test, no job means no $.

* And no doctor or insurance

* Suggestions please

Ps. I'm the type of gurl who always pays attention to my body! I know EVERY little detail, Im very healthy and in shape. I just, i guess i can say that i know my body!

I dont feel like normal! know that theres something wrong!

Please help!

Pss. If I am, is it okay to have sex and let the guy "***" inside of you or use a CM?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go take a professional pregnancy test. Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You very possibly could be pregnant. The test I took with my second one came out negative for the first few weeks. I would go see a doctor if I was you.

• 1 decade ago

There are many reasons for your period to stop other than pregnancy. If you got a negative test three weeks after having sex, that is pretty definitive. I would see a doctor, as your problem could be related to iron deficiency or other medical problems.

• Kim B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should just wait and relax.

I *KNEW* I was pregnant with #3 and #4 and the test didn't show up positive until I was at least a MONTH along. I'd wait 2 or 3 weeks and test again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Your stomach would not be hard if you are only a month pregnant. These "symptoms" could really be anything

and not having your period could be a sign of stress...

not just pregnancy. My suggestion is to go to your doctor

and tell him your symptoms........or IF you dont have a doctor

call your local planned parenthood.

• 1 decade ago

Anything's possible, Honey.

Just don't worry too much about it. You're young and stress and other things can be a factor in period length and amount.

If you're concerned, go visit your Dr. He can do a blood serum test and you'll know for sure.

• 1 decade ago

Make an appt at the doc. They could do a blood test. Best of luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do not think that you are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.