Help with bedroom colors?

Our bedroom walls are smokey blue. We have white 2 inch blinds on our window. What color should our bedding and accesories be???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will chose a brown color, even dark brown or taupe, those colors together look very chic.

http://decoration.com/

• 1 decade ago

White with blue accents. There are some lovely sheet sets and duvet covers in white with blue accents. They look both elegant and crisp. Good luck with your decorating!

• 1 decade ago

try a thin stripe with blues and tans, and any warm colors.adding some more colors to the bedding will help tie-in all the colors really well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Silver and either a cornflower blue or light purple, almost a lavender. Or a combo of all 3!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Red

• 1 decade ago

sand, taupe, pale blue, with an accent or two in navy blue;

i personally prefer all white bedding, with a throw in taupe or blue but that is my preference; keep it calming and relaxing colors

• 1 decade ago

Geometric shapes or solid color of any of the following: black, royal blue, dark blue, burgundy.

• 1 decade ago

Dark to Navy blue and black with some silver.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

red.

black.

or you could go with something totally out of wack.

im like that i love mis-matching colors and in the end it always looks cute.

so good luck.

.=].hallie.

• 1 decade ago

try adding a touch of deep purple decorations.... It looks really nice with blue

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.