it is feb.2007 and i saved up some money but what do i choose,xbox360 or ps3,which is the best for the future?

i want great graphics and great selection of games and which is the better machine for the future,i use to have ps2,xbox.gamecube..no more.1 console is enough so please someone out there help me with this life altering decision!!!!!

Favorite Answer

okay..

the XBOX360!

better graphics

more games out right now

trusted with microsoft

online play is better

the PS3!

bad graphics

online? not fun.

new controller? like crap. not cool.

not many games out yet

SONY- plastics parts inside some electronics.

best bet- xbox360

Well, the 360 has more games, but the PS3 has better graphics.

Just depends on what you want more. Of course, in a few months, the PS3 will have more games and it plays Blu-ray movies, which the 360 doesn't. But the PS3 is mad expensive.

I honestly think that you should take that money and go and buy yourself a nice little 5pc drum kit and some cymbals. You will not regret this decision because I made the same decision a little while back. I was quite into video games myself having like NES, SNES, and PS2 hooked up at all times until I bought a drum kit. Man, music is an amazing hobby to take up. Now I am playing some of my favourite metal songs and it's wicked.

Not the best graphics, but choose the Wii...

If you are dying for graphics, choose PS3.

I recommend the Wii over all other systems though.

Just get the one that appeals to you most. If you can't decide between the two don't get either, you don't deserve one.