Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone have good dell coupons,plz?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are some Dell coupons/deals:

Use this Dell coupon code to save 20% on Select Inspiron purchases of $999 or above.

Coupon Code: 9J8GXZ1S0RXMB?

Expiration: 02/28/2007

Save 25% on select Dimension desktop purchases $999 or more with this Dell coupon.

Coupon Code: CHDC3259C?2720

Expiration: 02/28/2007

Enter your PayPal email address and earn a $15 cash rebate when you make a PayPal purchase of $30 or more at Dell

Dell Coupon Code: No coupon code required. Click the link to receive this discount.

Dell Coupon Expiration: 03/31/2007

$300 off select Inspiron purchases of $1499+ New Dell Offer

Save $300 off Select Inspiron purchases of $1499 or above with coupon code QQ0PKWMH$RVZ02 at Dell

Dell Coupon Code: QQ0PKWMH$RVZ02

Dell Coupon Expiration: 02/28/2007

http://www.couponmountain.com/Dell-coupons-deals.h...

$50 off VisionTEK RADEON X850XT 256 MB PCIE Graphics Card in Dell Home Sku #A0507568

http://www.dailyedeals.com/free_online_coupons/del...

Special Deal: For a limited time only, receive 25% off instantly, plus a FREE Dell 725 color printer when you purchase online these specially configured Dell™ Dimension™ desktops in Dell Home.

Applicable Order Codes: 6VAFF-DDDWAR4, 6VAFF-DDDWBR3, and/or 6VAFF-DDDWBR2

http://www.dailyedeals.com/free_online_coupons/del...

Dell Home Canada New

$50 off select PCs $699+ Code: LMB0DCFS3$N7TH Expires: Feb 22

Dell Home Canada New

$100 off select systems $1099+ Code: Q53T2MWKNCBWL3 Expires: Feb 22

Dell Home Electronics and Accessories

2% additional off using Dell Preferred Account during checkout. (Select Credit Card during checkout to see it)

Dell Outlet

10% off refurb Inspiron and XPS Notebooks $899+ Code: WZ?QGKW3NJ4KBH

Dell Small Business

$300 INSTANT SAVINGS on select Inspiron notebooks when customized to price at least $1,199 Expires: Feb 21

http://techbargains.com/

I found these using SearchAllDeals.com. It searches 60+ deal and coupon sites and it saves me a lot of time and money! Hope this is useful for you...

Happy hunting!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u want dell coupons just go through the following site.

u can get ur required coupons

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

in the experience that your tricky is lifeless that's to no longer tricky to repair. If the pc doesnt turn on then you definately get carry of a average difficulty. that's a means difficulty. the means grant for laptops are geared up on a circuit thats integrated into the board. to repair that new motherboard.....yet its no longer decrease priced. ultimate element is shop up and get a clean one or dish out the money and get a clean board put in via Dell. the difficulty with Dell hardware aspects is that its no longer straight forward to come across. I particularly situations can. Does lighting fixtures even come on or is it no longer something? further A refurbished 8500 motherboard base with guarantee is approximately $275 greenbacks. Its a 15day guarantee and can be shown that it grow to be put in professionally via a tech if some thing grow to be to bypass incorrect with it. Motherboard on my own is around $199. seek for Inspiron 8500 motherboard on ebay. stable success further nicely if its have been given no longer existence then its certainly the motherboard. Will that remedy the difficulty.....that's going to. in case you bypass via Dell then they are going to be waiting to attempt it for issues and consistent with hazard provide you a guaranty on it. in case you bypass via a tech and that they order the aspects and have no guarantee than you're taking a huge gamble. (i propose human beings to handle manufacture for laptops). If it grow to be me i'd bypass forward take the prospect and get a clean board put in via DELL if it suits your budget.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.