Bella asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Ottawa VS Buffalo Feb.22.07?

So did anyone watch that game?????Or did you get to see the highlights????? Good or Bad?????

I am a firme beliver that fighting should be let back in the way it used to be. I mean commeon tell me the fans in the rink and at home did not enjoy that. I tought it was great, Emery fighting Biron, Emery was good. Biron well I don't know what he was thinking of, I guess he forgot that Emery was once an amature {big time} boxer. And I like the fact that he could of killed the guy but instead he let him get back up and he {Emary} was done with him.

I can't wait to see Saturday nights game.

Don't forget The Sens could not change who was on the ice. Buffalo had last change. But I agree that he should have waited a bit before putting that line on, mind you I don't think it would of made any difference who was on the ice. Biron definitly has the gonades to do it, he is probably a very happy man today knowing he walked away on his own 2 feet.

For those of you who want to see it again or for the ones who missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqPZhlL4Jo

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

You know, I don't think anyone cared about who won the bloody game with the entertainment involved. And Buffalo got SCHOOLED. Emery kicked Biron's as$ (Biron barely had a hit in) and THEN proceeded to kick supposed tough guy, Peters' as$. He did all that with a smile on his face too! What player, let alone a goalie, does that?

And Neil laid a clean hit on Drury. There was a huge height difference and Drury was bound to get hit on the head by a big guy's shoulder pads. It was one of those freak accidents.

Don't believe me? Check the replays again. Still don't believe me? I'm a bloody Leafs fan and I'm standing up for the Senators. If you still don't believe me, I don't know what will after that one...

I watched the game, and I thought what Biron did was awesome, showed some balls. I am sure that when Marty was skaten towards Emery, he knew he didn't have a chance, but he did it anyway. He was fighting right along with the other 5 skaters on his team, defending his hurt captian. Thats the way it's supposed to go down. And Bryan Murray is a moron for throwing his best line out there against 3 fighters, like he didn't know what was gonna happen next. That guys a moron, I really wish Lindy got a shot at him, and I know Rayzor was chompen at the bit between those 2 guys. Good times.

And the retard that keeps sayen Emery beat Peters, you need to watch the replay again, I think your mistaken.

I was watching it from Niagara Falls, NY. I was going nuts, Biron didn't back down, I give him credit. They went after Spezza for pay back on Drury. I give the Sabres credit, and Lindy Ruff for sticking up for the team, and their captain. Biron knew he'd get destroyed, but he wanted some fun, and to stick up for his team. Way to go Sabres, 8-0 Saturday Sabres.

I was 10th row at that game (ya from the ice) and the place was going insane! ottawa didnt even get half of wut they deserved. as for biron goin after emery...ya he knew emery used to fight he also knew he just watched his co-captain get laid out on a dirty disgusting cheap hit. its about being a team nothing else. emery didnt let biron up...biron pushed him off got on top and then peters got in there and helped him out. Peters rules and so did everyone else that fought for our team...kaleta got 10 min penalty in his first ever nhl game that kid was great i love the sabres and cant wait for saturday

Source(s): GO SABRES!!

i thought that game is like what every game should be like (minus the hit on drury) now that's old school hockey..how it used to be..bench clearing fight...goalie fights (thank you emery and biron..i have been waiting for a goalie fight for a long time)...acoches yelling at each other..and scoring in between. that's what all games should be like

Source(s): devil grl
  • 1. The hit was clean...

2. Going after Spezza with was dumb..

3. Neil and McGratton can thump anybody the Sabres have

4. Drury should keep his head up and stop admiring his own shot.

5. Ruff is an a$$hole...

did I miss anything??

1. more thing...The Sabres should be fined heavily for putting the goons out....

I watched the game and I thought that is was great! I agree .. i cant wait to see what will happen on saturday!

Source(s): Go Sabres!!

I WAS AT THE GAME!!! I WAS GOINNNG CRAZYY!! I am A BUFFALO SABRES FAN AND PETTERS BEAT EMARY!! EMARY IS A BOXER!!! I WAS SOO PROUD OF MARTY HE PUNSHED EMARY IN THE FACE!! lol! YOU HAD TOO B THERE PPL WERE CHANTINH EMARY TOO MAKE HIM MESS UP AND HE DID!!!! LOL omg Best game you could EVER go to ( Besides if they win the cup) soo i think it was GOOD! But..... Drury got a Dirty Shot hes now hurt!! =( But it was A GREAT GAMEEE! GO BUFFALO SABRESS!!

YEA! GO SABRES!!!! KICK THEIR BUTTS AGAIN ON SATURDAY!!!!!

a very good game

fight fight fight