Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

What is the friendliest city in the United States?

Favorite Answer

Most small towns (especially in the south) are really friendly. As for city...I don't know, never been to a big one like New York or Chicago. I've been to Nashville, and everyone was really nice there. So, I guess I'll say Nashville.

Fairmont, West Virginia is known as "The Friendly City"

I think that Columbia, SC is very friendly. It's the capital of the state, but is not a "big" city, traffic is not bad (no road rage), and it gets so hot there that everybody is in a mellow, flip-flop, margarita type of mood.