♫SHE SAID SHE SAID that SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE BATHROOM WINDOW ♫......do you believe her?

Most Beatles references in your answer that make sense, wins the blue ribbon.

Favorite Answer

Dizzy Ms Lizzy* told a grasping George, "Honey Don't"*, as She Came In Through The Bathroom Window* to see Ringo.

"This Boy"*, she told Michelle* earlier, is the best in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band*.

"Love me do"*, she demanded of Ringo, "Don't Let Me Down"*.

"Honey Don't"*, Ringo pleaded. "Good Golly, Miss Molly*, what are you doing?"

"The name is Lizzy," she screamed.

"But I'm in love with Penny Lane"*, Ringo stated.

"You Better Run for Your Life"*, Ringo, she cried out angrily.

"If I Fell in Love with You, Would You Promise to be True* Lizzy?"

"Please Please Me*", Ringo, cause I've been in love before, and I found out love was more, than just holding hands*".

"Okay," Ringo said, "but if I catch you with another man, that's the end--little girl.*"

• kuzma

i'm no longer shocked by this. Stupidity looks contagious. The paranoid looneys would have their stockpile of multiple guns, notwithstanding the authorities has all the different guns, and they are higher. Gosh, i ask your self who would win in that scenario. One party has slingshots and pellet guns at the same time as the different party has nukes and bunker busters. Hmmmm.

''help!'' ''she came in my life'' ''yesterday'' she said she wanted to ''drive my car'' i asked her where and she said ''nowhere man''

so i told ''penny lane'' go out the way she came in... "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window"

It's a Beatles song... SO WHAT???

• Char

What do I know? I'M A LOSER anyway!