What ROBIN HOOD characters do you know?

Hi, I am doing an essay for a university course studying Robin Hood, and polling what characters people know from the legend. They can be from book or film. Could you also include what age group you fall into? 1-15, 16-30, 31-45, 46-60, 60+. Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Libby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maid Marion

Little John

46-50

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Robin Hood

Friar Tuck

Little John

Maid Mirian

16-30

• Jade
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Little John, Robin Hood, Maid Marian, The Sheriff of Nottingham, Friar Tuck and I think there was a King. Can't remember for sure though.That's all I can think of. ........I'm in the, ahem, 46-60 age group but closer to 46 than to 60.. :-D

• canion
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The poster above me lists all of Batman's canonical Robins. There are nevertheless Batman's Batgirls, too, which incorporate Betty Kane, Barbara Gordon (the main oftentimes happening), Helena Bertinelli, Cassandra Cain, and Stephanie Brown (additionally a Robin). additionally, tentatively, there is Carrie Kelly, who made an exact comedian e book visual attraction and *might* be a Robin sometime. because it stands, she's a Robin in a non-cannon artwork. a protracted time are slightly troublesome to pin down. there are various DC universes, and in some differences they muddle with the a protracted time wherein some Robins or Batgirls take of their mantles. i could not even discover an age for Damian, who has been preparation in view that he could start up very nearly, and the main cutting-edge Robin. regularly settle for mid-adolescents for many, aside from Damian interior the present continuity and **** Grayson is shown being youthful besides whilst he misplaced his mothers and dads.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am in the age group 16-30. I know there is: Robin Hood, Little John, Maid(Lady?) Marian, Sheriff of Nottingham (i think that's how you spell it), King George, and King Richard. I hope that helps, although I'm probably wrong. : )

• LadyL
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

31-45 I remember The Sheriff of Notingham, Little John, Maid Marrion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i fall in between 16 to 30 and i remember only little john's name

• 1 decade ago

16-30.

-Robin hood

-Maid marian

-little john

-king richard

-prince john

thats all i can think of

• 1 decade ago

Little John! I'm in my 20's

• 1 decade ago

little john,27

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.