Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

b asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

I have a black bluejays new era hat.?

I'm dedicating it too the pitcher that died in new york.I have been prosicuted for wearing this hat in Canada because it is a 50 cent hat.I have almost been left for dead in toronto.This was just a test.I have been trying to start a new bodyguard business but everybody gets in my way.Have been screwed over by my old employer spoolon 750 division st cobourg thinking I'm a mombster.Hope you peaple can join me at the blue jays seasons opener.thankyou

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what's your question?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, I know whay you mean. I've been wearing the same hat for 6 seasons now and have been beatin, kidnapped and tortured. Sometimes I think the hat is cursed and then other times I think it's just the color. I'm dedicating this entire season to my tablecloth. Have fun at the opener.

• 1 decade ago

prosecuted, people and his name is Cory Lidle if cared that much about it you would know more than the pitcher that died in new york.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Um, OK. Free-associate much?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.