b asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

I have a black bluejays new era hat.?

I'm dedicating it too the pitcher that died in new york.I have been prosicuted for wearing this hat in Canada because it is a 50 cent hat.I have almost been left for dead in toronto.This was just a test.I have been trying to start a new bodyguard business but everybody gets in my way.Have been screwed over by my old employer spoolon 750 division st cobourg thinking I'm a mombster.Hope you peaple can join me at the blue jays seasons opener.thankyou

Favorite Answer

what's your question?

yes, I know whay you mean. I've been wearing the same hat for 6 seasons now and have been beatin, kidnapped and tortured. Sometimes I think the hat is cursed and then other times I think it's just the color. I'm dedicating this entire season to my tablecloth. Have fun at the opener.

prosecuted, people and his name is Cory Lidle if cared that much about it you would know more than the pitcher that died in new york.

• ?

Um, OK. Free-associate much?