boys what is the best way to charm u???:)?

i want to know what makes u be charmed:)

Best Answer

Hay Sopka ..... u can really charm a boy as u wanna charm him but u have to take it very seriously... know ur boy live with his soul travel with his brain and enter his heart through his senses as a perfume does and enter his soul to give him a mystic experience... u can not only charm him but u can make him a slave to your love.... best of luck!

My observations is that a good man does not mind an intelligent woman| A lot of men, however, resent intelligence in a woman because such men have a vested interest in a woman being inferior|

However, what is a real turn-off is a woman who comes across as being *nothing but* an intellectual - the quintessential librarian always showing a man what she knows (not knocking librarians, but only the ones who continue being so when they are outside of work)|

---

a smile cant think of a better way to start. the rest is dependant on the person you are trying to charm.

A smile and a hello would be nice. Many woman dont make eye contact with me and I have been told im attractive.

My latino friend Chavo says uno nito estando, i don no what it means though

Jus keep looking at his eyes and shine that bright smile i love it when girls do that .

I like it when you laugh at my jokes (but not when the laugh is obviously fake).

Also eyecontact.

on your knees b@%** no realy