Why do old men walk around nude in the locker room of gyms?

Every time i look up when i'm in the locker room i see a naked, wrinkly, old man. I think its pretty disgusting and disrespectful to do that. I dont want to see wrinkly balls or a butt that looks like a bag of nickels.
Update: Every time i look up when i'm in the locker room i see a naked, wrinkly, old man. I think its pretty disgusting and disrespectful to do that. I dont want to see wrinkly balls or a butt that looks like a bag of nickels. mlgable are you an idiot? since when is it ok to prance around naked? the only reason i am... show more Every time i look up when i'm in the locker room i see a naked, wrinkly, old man. I think its pretty disgusting and disrespectful to do that. I dont want to see wrinkly balls or a butt that looks like a bag of nickels. mlgable are you an idiot? since when is it ok to prance around naked? the only reason i am saying that their bodies are wrinkly is because it is. the only people in the locker room that walk around naked are the nasty old men. I hope an old man comes to your house naked and just stands there, hanging nuts and all. And jerry i dont know about you but i dont work out in the same clothes i come in with because i dont wanna smell like i just came from the gym. But if u prefer to stink when you leave be my guest.