Terrorism? Did you realize.........and what do you think?

I don't have any believe in "666" representing the anti-christ...but ..... did you know that this Saturday, March 17, 2007 (Saint Patricks Day) is 6 years, 6 months and 6 days after 9/11? What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Coincidence.

It isn't. The "9/11" to which you are referring was in 2001. Six years later is 9/11 in 2007, so six years, six months and six days later is on 3/17/2008, not 2007. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Like most of the posters before me, there's nothing to this. fortunately Islam thinks nothing of 666 either.

Have a happy St. Pat's day. : - )

• Jay

Pick a date. Then apply your 666 trick to it. You'll get some other date.

Guess what? This'll happen MANY MANY times.

Meaningless.

Load of Bollocks, as the Irish Micks would say lmfao

The beast talked about in the Book of Revelations is a giant leprechaun?

You should consult Nostradamus on this one. He probably wrote something on it. I do have to agree that you have way too much time on your hands there.

Total coincidence, it means absolutely nothing.

I think you have way too much time on your hands... much like all the rest of us on here!!

I don't really think that that has any relevance to the real world. don't you think that's a little obvious? the real world is harder to figure out than that.

Edit: By the way, thanks for thumbs-downing everyone who doesn't agree with you. real classy.