Terrorism? Did you realize.........and what do you think?

I don't have any believe in "666" representing the anti-christ...but ..... did you know that this Saturday, March 17, 2007 (Saint Patricks Day) is 6 years, 6 months and 6 days after 9/11? What do you think?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Coincidence.

• 1 decade ago

It isn't. The "9/11" to which you are referring was in 2001. Six years later is 9/11 in 2007, so six years, six months and six days later is on 3/17/2008, not 2007. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• 1 decade ago

Like most of the posters before me, there's nothing to this. fortunately Islam thinks nothing of 666 either.

Have a happy St. Pat's day. : - )

• Jay
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Pick a date. Then apply your 666 trick to it. You'll get some other date.

Guess what? This'll happen MANY MANY times.

Meaningless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Load of Bollocks, as the Irish Micks would say lmfao

• 1 decade ago

The beast talked about in the Book of Revelations is a giant leprechaun?

• 1 decade ago

You should consult Nostradamus on this one. He probably wrote something on it. I do have to agree that you have way too much time on your hands there.

• 1 decade ago

Total coincidence, it means absolutely nothing.

• 1 decade ago

I think you have way too much time on your hands... much like all the rest of us on here!!

• 1 decade ago

I don't really think that that has any relevance to the real world. don't you think that's a little obvious? the real world is harder to figure out than that.

Edit: By the way, thanks for thumbs-downing everyone who doesn't agree with you. real classy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.