I wanna hear a real darn dirty joke!?

perferably $ex ones

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One day a boy comes to school late with his pants down. The teacher asked where have you been? He says on top of Cherry Hill. The next day, he comes in late again with his pants down. The teacher asks where have you been? He says on top of Cherry Hill. Then a new girl comes to class. The teacher asks what's your name? She says Cherry Hill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

part 1 was earlyer and i couldnt post part 2 after 5 times of tryin but here it is

from his wife and

daughter and the cat, and masturbated into the mixture for good

measure.

Jack hurried back to Tesco, eager to check what would happen. He

deposits five pounds, pours in his concoction, and awaits the

results.

The computer printed the following:

1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.

2) Your cat's having kittens. Get a vet.

3) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.

4) Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.

5) Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.

6) And if you don't stop playing with yourself your elbow will

never

get better........

Thank you for shopping at Tesco

• 1 decade ago

Okay... a bf and gf are talking to eachother. The bf says that he wants to do her cuz her parents arent home. The gf says that she cant cuz her little brother is still home and sleeping up stairs. The bf says that they use code. Lettuce means faster, Bread = slower, Tomato= harder. They agree that they should do it. They go upstairs and the little brother is sleeping on the bottom bunk. They go onto the top bunk and start having $ex. They are saygin bread lettuce and tomato over and over again and the brother finally wakes up. He says " CAN YOU GUYS STOP MAKING SANDWICHES UP THERE, YOU ARE SPRAYING MAYONAISSE ALL OVER ME!!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY WACKY

• 1 decade ago

a pregnant woman with triplets in her belly was goin to the store. there was a holdup and she got three bullets in her belly.

14 years later after birth, her daughter came up to her crying. mom asked what happend? she said i was peeing and a bullet came out.

then the 2nd daughter came up to her crying, mom asks what wrong? she says i was peeing and a bullet fell out.

then her son came up to her crying. mom said were u peeing and a bullet fell out? he says no i was doing my girlfriend and i shot her @$$hole.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

what do you call 25 prosties stacked on top of each other? A block of flaps!

• 1 decade ago

A pig rolled in the mud....

• 1 decade ago

The pig fell into the mud. !?

• 1 decade ago

give rachel k the best answer. i liked it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.